More doctor's advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer: This is a joke from Texas, where we drive Chevys & Fords and marry hot babes.

Doctor has completed a series of tests and is giving the results to the patient.

"Well, Jim," he begins, "There's no easy way to say this. "You only have six months to live."

"Well, I knew it was cancer, but I thought I might have a little more time." The patient answers. "Isn't there anything I can do?"

"Well'" says the doc, "all I can suggest is to move to Oklahoma, buy a Dodge truck and marry an ugly woman."

"And that'll make me live longer?"

"Well, no, but it'll sure as [censored] seem a lot longer."

Last edited:
I have some friends who are from South Dakota.

I now understand the saying: "Where the Men are Men and the Women are too!"

Last edited:
Texas girls are hot. Definitely. Thus coming from a guy who moved from the Northeast and does not want to go back!

Originally Posted By: chiks
Texas girls are hot. Definitely. Thus coming from a guy who moved from the Northeast and does not want to go back!

I grew up in the Midwest, lived 10 years in Dallas, and now live in the Midwest again, so I thought I might add my $.02 here.
The southern ladies spend more time in front of the mirror every morning putting all that beauty on. MUCH more time.
No, I didn't complain either.

Last edited:
fyi....the best flight to be in is the Southwest flight to and from Dallas to Lubbock. full of young uns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back