Moon Landing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about 50/50 on this one. After learning more about Kubrick and becoming a fan of his films, I now lean toward yes.

No, but I do think that they used a fair bit of fake footage, which fueled the conspiracies.

Someone brought up Kubrick which is why I became curious.

Originally Posted By: buster
Do you think the moon landing was fake?

I also believe Aliens crashed in Roswell, and Oswald didnt act alone. (Please note I'm being sarcastic)

Gotta be real.They sure spent a lot of time and money on NASA to just produce a fictional movie.

Did they fake all of the photos and data from satellites orbiting other worlds? If they can figure out how to sling shot those out to take some far-away pics, then why not land on the moon? It seems foolish to fake something like that. JMO, of course.

I personally don't think it was. It is interesting though.

I know people who worked on it.

Wait for it.

No, it was not fake at all. In fact it was freaking amazing even in 2011. I've seen some really cool inside videos and stuff. Man I wish I could have seen (and felt) the Saturn V launch

No. The fact that people believe the moon landing was fake just shows the ridiculous degree to which people think that everything to do with the government is a conspiracy.

Thanks, I figured as much. I never really gave it much thought until recently.

Originally Posted By: raaizin
Originally Posted By: buster
Do you think the moon landing was fake?

I also believe Aliens crashed in Roswell, and Oswald didnt act alone. (Please note I'm being sarcastic)

I with you all the way till you said Oswald didn't act alone lol.

Originally Posted By: Nick R
No. The fact that people believe the moon landing was fake just shows the ridiculous degree to which people think that everything to do with the government is a conspiracy.

There are people who believe in even more ridiculous things than moon landings were fake. I'd probably go on vacation if I point out some of them here.

Personally I believe it is real (moon landing) but certain failures and casualties got covered up.

Umm, we now have confirmed photos of the landings! Including footprints. Sorry, but it was no conspiracy. It was the "real deal".

Here is one example: http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-09/new-nasa-photos-show-footprints-moon

apollo12-2.jpg

Originally Posted By: Cujet
Umm, we now have confirmed photos of the landings! Including footprints. Sorry, but it was no conspiracy. It was the "real deal".

Photoshopped.
smirk.gif
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back