Mom going for heart catheterization

Well gentlemen, she called me about 15 minutes ago. She doesn’t have any blockages. She said she just has to take it easy with her arm as they use artery in your arm. She feels fine and was home resting with Trevor and stepdad. The crumb snatchers, err nephews were at friends house as we spoke so Trevor gets a well deserved rest. View attachment 81647

That's fabulous news. Greetings for you and the family this Holiday season.

Gentlemen, please keep my mother in your hearts, thought and prayers tonight. She goes for heart catheterization tomorrow. Far as I know she is healthy; has low blood psi at times and sometimes low iron count. May god bless you all and thank you kindly. Mom is 72 also.
🙏 Thoughts and prayers for you all and her. Take care. Great to hear things are going well STUDE

Good to hear. Using the artery in the arm is now preferable to using the femoral artery in the groin. That was the access point years ago.

The procedure is amazing
Yes, it is amazing. Though they used the artery in my groin just a few months ago. Although I was awake, I was out of it... but remember looking up at the half (?) dozen monitors above the table I was on and seeing images of my arteries on my heart or something like that. The hospital made everything pleasant, better then going to a dentist for root canal!

Trevor loves me taking him on 2-3 mile walks. Like a “energizer dog” or he never pants or wears out. I’ll be out at mom and stepdads and brother and sister in law and nephews this Friday 🇺🇸🇨🇦🍺👍
Cool dog, dogs are the best, being a bit older now, maybe its my age but my dog is my best friend, love the guy. I dont want to mess up your thread, maybe Ill post a thread on it one day. He overcame a life changing event this year. Doing great.
... and again, glad your mom is too, perfect holiday gift for you and your family.

Yes, it is amazing. Though they used the artery in my groin just a few months ago. Although I was awake, I was out of it... but remember looking up at the half (?) dozen monitors above the table I was on and seeing images of my arteries on my heart or something like that. The hospital made everything pleasant, better then going to a dentist for root canal!
Funny I say the same thing about the dentists. Had mine back in 2015 through the wrist but with me it was a no go. Too far gone.

D0025F0C-3A5C-43FF-808C-F82F08320DE9.jpeg

Mom sent this hit ago. Said “looks like 4 letter bad word) but I feel very good”

wish her the best as modern medical can do wonders, BUT many procedures are just "band aids" IMO + that of many experts so in reality she is not really healthy. Dr William Davis cardiologist has several informative books as well as a web site stating how to get truely healthy + where modern medicine fails!! his mom passed from heart issues + he since has researched about what can be a long lasting cure, again my prayers along with others!

Well gentlemen, she called me about 15 minutes ago. She doesn’t have any blockages. She said she just has to take it easy with her arm as they use artery in your arm. She feels fine and was home resting with Trevor and stepdad. The crumb snatchers, err nephews were at friends house as we spoke so Trevor gets a well deserved rest. View attachment 81647
That is a good looking hound.

Nothing like having a rest with your best friend at your side.

Note to all; having a pet helps reduce your blood pressure. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/the-friend-who-keeps-you-young

Yes plaque was as hard as a rock and had to have a QB.
Ohhhh.. my dad and brother went through that, my dad almost didnt make it out of surgery, that was a long time ago though, he is gone now .. not something I want to do, I bet you felt great better then you have in a long time once all healed up though.

Ohhhh.. my dad and brother went through that, my dad almost didnt make it out of surgery, that was a long time ago though, he is gone now .. not something I want to do, I bet you felt great better then you have in a long time once all healed up though.
So sorry.
Yes I did. Already had the heart attack and waited until the next day to get help. I tried to get out of it.
My dad had the same but he was 78.
If you can get your situation resolved with stents you are so lucky. My mom had 7 in her late years but a prescription medication killed her many years later. A long slow torturing death. It was very sad and I took care of her for 5 years.
She didn't deserve that but she struggled to survive.

Back