Moly Separation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still did not recieve a response to the email that I sent Amsoil. I will give them a week and then I will publish the letter that I sent them. If they don't want to answer it, so be it.
mad.gif

I look forward to seeing the letter next week.

lol.gif

This seems like very murky waters and the response to Paul was .. more mud in the pool. It's time for Amsoil to come clean on moly. Such good products from a company, yet the corporate marketing is partaily dependent on half truths and assumptions(the assumptions that is partialy correct is that many will take what Amsoil says and run with it as the word of all oil).

One thing for sure, Amsoil's marketing is LAME. Never liked it.

The funny thing about the marketing IMHO, is that they (Amsoil marketing) think the world eats it up as much as the insiders do. And they don't really give a hoot to change it. They think the tech. savvy folks are such a small percentage (probably true), so marketing to the average joe is what it is all about (also very true). In reality this is not much different than any other oil company marketing. It's just that Amsoil (by it's nature) must skim the technical edge to show the features and benefits. They get into trouble from us sharp nutcases when they go from technical to technicrap.

Couldn't agree more Pablo. BTW, Amsoil isn't the only company that BS'. The dealer's I've met are what really turned me off to Amsoil and some of the sketchy marketing tactics Amsoil uses. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back