Mobile 1 every 3,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I see a used car ad that includes "Mobile 1", I consider someone is lying. My nephew ran an ad on e-bay saying his Honda Si had only "Mobile 1" in it and I know his dad ran our fleet 15/40 in it because it was free. Anyone how can't spell Mobil 1 is not using Mobil 1!....On of my pet peeves. For me, its a big red flag in a car ad.

Originally Posted By: Ignatz
Anyone how can't spell Mobil 1 is not using Mobil 1!....On of my pet peeves. For me, its a big red flag in a car ad.

I'm glad somebody else didn't come across this post.

Hope I do my post right...crossed fingers

Everytime I see a used car ad that includes "Mobile 1", I consider someone is lying. My nephew ran an ad on e-bay saying his Honda Si had only "Mobile 1" in it and I know his dad ran our fleet 15/40 in it because it was free. Anyone how can't spell Mobil 1 is not using Mobil 1!....On of my pet peeves. For me, its a big red flag in a car ad.

Ask for service records and/or receipts!
wink.gif

Anyone how can't spell Mobil 1 is not using Mobil 1!....On of my pet peeves. For me, its a big red flag in a car ad.

I think you meant to say who and not how
LOL.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ctc

I think you meant to say who and not how
LOL.gif

Bleh, its the same. all you gots to do is rearrange the letters. No biggie

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
wait til mori gets here. His spelling gavel will put us all in order :)

cheers3.gif

I wonder if he does a Google Search on BITOG for his name and then adds his usual witty cometary to all the posts he finds...

Excuse me while I don't mention his name and
27.gif
now...
LOL.gif

Mori is not a person, he is a BITOG bot. Kinda like Arnold Schwarzenegger, he was sent by BITOG mods from the future to layeth the smack down on all who choose to misspell or add any grammatically incorrect statements!

02.gif
16.gif

Originally Posted By: AcuraTech
Mori is not a person, he is a BITOG bot. Kinda like Arnold Schwarzenegger, he was sent by BITOG mods from the future to layeth the smack down on all who choose to misspell or add any grammatically incorrect statements!

02.gif
16.gif

... and don't forget that "He will be back"

LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I wonder if he does a Google Search on BITOG for his name and then adds his usual witty cometary to all the posts he finds...

I will not add any cometary.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Originally Posted By: StevieC

I will not add any cometary.
grin2.gif

It's alive... It's alive... Muhahahaha...
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back