Mobil 1 Tri-syn SJ $14/4qt btls at Farm&Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw them at my Farm & Fleet also in my area (Waukesha, WI). $14/gallon for 5w30 and 10w30 TriSyn M1. I didn't pick up any M1 since I use Schaeffer in both my Hondas, but it's a fair deal. I did pick up a Fram air filter for $7.15 (15% off all Fram air filters) and 2 bottles of Marvel (says www.marvelmysteryoil.com on the back) Fuel Injector Cleaner for $1 each. Civic was running a little rough, so I thought what the hell for $1.
fruit.gif

[ February 14, 2003, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: BrewCityR ]

Oh yea, Schaumburg, I have not gone to Woodfield mall for a long time but I like to hit the Japanese store at the corner of Algonquin and Arlington Hts roads for a sake refill from time to time. Looking at the flyer the stores that might not be too far from you would be Montgomery (630-801-0232) in the Aurora area, and Woodstock (815-338-2549) I think its on 47 north of 90. And of course the one in Sycamore on 23 south of town. The only weights available last nite were 5W30 and 10W30 but the price isn't too bad. I figure Walmart will have the 5 qt bottles next and I will end up with an overstock! Its been a long dry spell. Regards, RW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back