Mobil 1 Racing Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Mobil 1 Racing oils are proprietary formulations of low viscosity synthetic base oils fortified with SuperSyn and a component-blended additive system featuring high levels of anti-wear and friction reducing additives. This advanced protection is engineered to deliver maximum horsepower with outstanding wear protection.

After seeing those prices, I am really liking the 18 qt deal I got on M1 0W-30 racing oil at $3/qt. Even if it is previous generation stuff.

Very expensive. Typo? lol

This new 0w30 is more shear stable. HT/HS is 3.3

Those prices do include shipping. 6 quarts of oil and the box weigh about 11 pounds, so shipping oil is not exactly cheap. UPS charges about $13.00 to ship a 11 lb package about 1500 miles.

The website is independently owned and operated by Electronic Order Fulfillment Corporation under license from ExxonMobil (according to the "About Us"). Based on their phone number, they seem to be located in Miami FL area, but I don't know if they ship from there.

I wonder if the stuff you buy on the site is made with Grp-III oil. hahaha
LOL.gif
Just Kidding!

Originally Posted By: StevieC
I wonder if the stuff you buy on the site is made with Grp-III oil. hahaha Just Kidding!

Most Mobil 1 products have a fari amount of Group III base stock, in addition to Group IV/V. Don't know about their racing oils.

Originally Posted By: wannafbody
I haven't seen any M1 racing oil at my local Advance stores.

Me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back