Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored 11 quarts at Advance Auto for $0.05/qt. Not a misprint. A nickel a quart on clearance.

No starburst symbol, no 'S' or 'C' rating of any kind.

A couple of direct quotes from the back on the quart container:

"Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30 is especially recommended for supercharged, turbo charged, muscle cars, and amateur race cars."

"Mobil 1 is proven to outperform conventional oils [DUH!], and is used by Penske Racing in all of their race cars."

Talk to me, BITOGers. Can I use this in my "full race" mini-van, Prizm, and Sable safely?

grin2.gif

There is some left. Keep looking fellas! I scored 12 quarts a few weeks back. The checkout guy was surprised it came up a nickle a quart. There isn't any left in Saint Louis, I hit all of them and looked.

Originally Posted By: Kestas
I'm surprised the checkout guys didn't snap it up for themselves.

you don't know the price till you scan it...

Thanks for all the replies, folks. Had missed the previous thread on this.

Looks like I'm gonna use it and sleep well!

cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: levi
Thanks for all the replies, folks. Had missed the previous thread on this.

Looks like I'm gonna use it and sleep well!

cheers3.gif

Oh yes yes well built oil,can be used as a boot oil 1 or 2 qts to something else in your stash too.

Originally Posted By: levi
Scored 11 quarts at Advance Auto for $0.05/qt. Not a misprint. A nickel a quart on clearance.

No starburst symbol, no 'S' or 'C' rating of any kind.

A couple of direct quotes from the back on the quart container:

"Mobil 1 Racing 0W-30 is especially recommended for supercharged, turbo charged, muscle cars, and amateur race cars."

"Mobil 1 is proven to outperform conventional oils [DUH!], and is used by Penske Racing in all of their race cars."

Talk to me, BITOGers. Can I use this in my "full race" mini-van, Prizm, and Sable safely?

grin2.gif

I am thinking I will have to take back the 24 quarts I have to a store a friend works at, return them and buy them back. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back