Mobil 1 oil sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
AutoZone currently has 5 qts of Mobil 1 and a M1 filter for $29 (through July 1).

Advance also has a $29 special for 5 qts of certain Mobil 1 versions and a M1 filter through June 24.

Has anyone see the new M1 cartridge filters on the shelf at any retailer yet?

AAP has 5 Quarts of MOBIL 1 Synthetic, High Mileage Synthetic OR Extended AND a MOBIL 1 Oil Filter for $29.99.

AZ charges $35.99 for M1 Extended Performance + M1 filter. $6 more.

Owned!

i was so excited i grabbed 3 sets of this deal. 15 qts of 5W-30 EP and 3 filters. even tho i still have plenty of oem filters left.

figure i'll keep the mobil 1 filters for when my extended warranty expires and i venture into 10k-15k OCI.

Even if you figure the $8 bottle is on sale for $6 each... that is the price of a jug and u get a $13 filter free.

I may just start a stock pile like the rest of you guys. hmmm 4.5 quarts to change. have 11 after this change. oil lasts how long? maybe i'll get 3 more sets. thats about $190 after taxes. 6 filters, 30 quarts. 7 oil changes... thats um about 67.5k miles lol my current mileage is 54k at 5 years of ownership.

i like the 22$ wal mart price and 3 $ super tech filter better...with M1 you dont need a great filter...i have M1 oil and m1 filter in my focus right now though

i have a ecotec and i have not seen a m1 cartidge filter yet..will try though

Originally Posted By: dwendt44
Mobil-1 5 qt jug at Wal-mart for $22.
0W weights have a $10 rebate.

Mobil 1 EP is at least $26/jug WM where i live.

Originally Posted By: NismoMax80
i was so excited i grabbed 3 sets of this deal. 15 qts of 5W-30 EP and 3 filters. even tho i still have plenty of oem filters left.

figure i'll keep the mobil 1 filters for when my extended warranty expires and i venture into 10k-15k OCI.

Even if you figure the $8 bottle is on sale for $6 each... that is the price of a jug and u get a $13 filter free.

I may just start a stock pile like the rest of you guys. hmmm 4.5 quarts to change. have 11 after this change. oil lasts how long? maybe i'll get 3 more sets. thats about $190 after taxes. 6 filters, 30 quarts. 7 oil changes... thats um about 67.5k miles lol my current mileage is 54k at 5 years of ownership.

Get two 5 quart jugs of 0W-30 AFE from Walmart for $22. There is a $10 rebate on the AFE and a limit of 2 jugs. No filter on that deal but it is a killer deal.

Originally Posted By: NismoMax80
Mobil 1 EP is at least $26/jug WM where i live.

Could be worse, you could live up here and really get screwed!
mad.gif

We pay almost $46 for EP!
shocked2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back