I had another UOA done by Blackstone Labs on my Suzuki DL650 V-Strom and here are the results. Suzuki V-Strom 650cc. Mobil 1 MX4T 10W-40 and Suzuki OEM filter. Second UOA on this bike. Testing done by Blackstone Labs on 5/31/06 Mileage on bike - 8,830 Miles on oil - 3,234 INSOLUBLES: 0.2% WATER: 0.0% ANTIFREEZE: 0.0% FUEL: <0.5% FLASHPOINT IN F: 410 SUS VISCOSITY @ 210 F: 64.3 ALUMINUM 11 CHROMIUM 1 IRON 31 COPPER 3 LEAD 1 TIN 6 MOLYBDENUM 82 NICKEL 0 MANGANESE 0 SILVER 0 TITANIUM 0 POTASSIUM 1 BORON 185 SILICON 14 SODIUM 6 CALCIUM 1919 MAGNESIUM 12 PHOSPHORUS 1294 ZINC 1566 BARIUM 0 I was planning to run the oil for 2k but it ended up going for just over 3k. The first oil report showed high levels of silicon and iron which some of you attributed to a dirty or leaking air filter, so I changed the air filer with a new one and all 3,234 miles were with this new air filter. The silicon did not change. The oil also continued to lose grade. I changed the oil again using 2 quarts of MX4T 10W-40 and this time I mixed in 1 quart of M1 V-Twin 20W-50. The bike holds 2.9 quarts. The Iron is also increased this change. I think the air filter gasket on this bike is of a poor design and it's letting dirty air past. I don't believe the filter itself is to blame. When I changed the air filter out, I could see a VERY fine layer of dust in the bottom of the airbox. I look forward to hearing your expert opinions on this UOA.