Mobil 1 Green Cap 0w20 5 quart jug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Wally World a couple days ago looking to buy some Mobil 1 to change my Ody's oil before our Memorial day weekend trip. Noticed they had 5 quart jugs of green cap 0w30 and 5 quart jugs of 5w20 but no green cap 0w20. Does anyone know if Mobil 1 makes the 5 quart jug of green cap 0w20, and does anyones Wally World carry it. I don't want to pay 6.97 for individual quarts when the 5 quart jug is 22 dollars. So, I just used Mobil 1 5w20.

I am usually an Amsoil buyer, but needed to change the oil on Saturday and didn't have any laying around in the garage. What is the general consensus on which is better...Mobil 1 Green Cap 0w20 or Mobil 1 5w20?

Quote:
What is the general consensus on which is better...Mobil 1 Green Cap 0w20 or Mobil 1 5w20?

Either would work. I don't think one is better than the other honestly. M1 5w20 is a good oil.

I used the yellow cap 0w20 about 2.5 years ago. It was really, really thin. Oil light stayed on for an extra half-second at startup. That's the only difference I saw between that and the couple times I used the 5w20.

I have seen on other posts that the green cap 0w20 is available at some Wally World stores. I just have not seen it in the few stores here in the Columbus, OH area I have checked. I would like to be able to find some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back