Mobil 1 Extended Performance Oil Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CPA1989
Hard to beat the Fram Ultra at $8-$9 at Wally World.

True! Fram Ultra is a great deal IMO.

I buy one or the other, whichever is on sale.

Originally Posted by Mike L. V.
In short an overpriced filter at nearly $11-$15. Easy pass.

I would think M&H has probably changed it into an overpriced Pure One-even the Purolator Boss with its' full synthetic media would be a better deal than an M1.

Just depends on numbers and how long you plan to run it … For the many 5k users here? "full synthetic" is just another piece of bait just like silicone ADBV … I've never had a blended media nor a nitrile ADBV failure in 5k/7k runs … going to march on with cheap OEM filters often criticized here …

That's how much my current M-1 is at Walmart 8.97. Not a fan of it's louvers anymore. I'm moving to Fram ...I think.

Originally Posted by 4WD
Just depends on numbers and how long you plan to run it … For the many 5k users here? "full synthetic" is just another piece of bait just like silicone ADBV … I've never had a blended media nor a nitrile ADBV failure in 5k/7k runs … going to march on with cheap OEM filters often criticized here …

I've only had (1) Nitrile (a Supertech 10k) that had a good nitrile ADBV for 7K OCI...... out of the last several I bought. No thank you. They would squawk at cold startup, right around 3-4K.... multiple vehicles over the past 16 years.

Last edited:
We have heard your drama on this subject a hundred times … not buying it. I'm talking OEM and it's working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back