Mobil 1 container size

Status
Not open for further replies.

q12

Has anyone found (0W20) Mobil 1 in the 5-quart container? I can only find quarts. I like the convenience of the larger container.

Last edited:
I bought several 5-qt jugs M1 AFE 0W20 from Walmart last couple years. I like the 5-qt jug mainly because lower price, about $5/qt compares with $6.xx/qt in quart bottle.

Most auto parts chains have various grades in 5.1-qt jugs, my local O'Reilly has M1 0W20 in 5.1-qt jugs, but their regular price is much higher than WM.

Last edited:
I can't find it anywhere. Are you sure it was 0W20?

I personally won't buy oil if it's not in 5qts because I hate having extra bottles. I will however buy 4qt transmission jugs and diesel oil jugs, since that's how they come.

Originally Posted By: q12
I can't find it anywhere. Are you sure it was 0W20?

I've also seen M1 0w20 at my Walmart.

PS
I've also seen Pennzoil Platinum 0w20 at my Walmart

Last edited:
I saw it at walmart about a yaer ago but only 1 of the 7 walmarts carry it..

the others seem to be getting PP 0w20 in lately though.

Saw it at my local Walmart this week for the first time. PP 0W-20 appeared about 6 months ago in 5 qt containers at this Wally.

I bought 3-4 M1 0W20 jugs, used 2 and still have empty jugs to transfer used oil to recycle center.

M1 0W20 should be available in Northern states, it is available at all local WM stores(about 5-6) in So Cal that I visited.

Wal Mart asks their oil suppliers to make those 5 qt jugs for them.You'll notice the Recycle at Wal Mart made right into the label.You wont find that packaging at NAPA or O'Reilly...

I always find the Mobil 1 0w-20 at my local Super Walmart. There are a lot of times where the 5 quart containers are sold out but its replenished pretty often. I use the 5 quart 0w-20 containers for my 2012 CR-V.

I have been looking for Ow20 too. My local walmart carries M1 AFE 0W20 in the 5qt jugs. I talked to the manager and asked for PP 0W20 in the jubs. He's ordered some and is going to start carrying it. My brother lives about 20 miles from me and I hit his walmart last night. They had PP 0W20 and QS UD 0w20 in the 5qt bottles.

I called Mobil 1 customer service today and was told that Mobil 1 OW20 is not bottled in a 5-quart or 5.1 quart container at this time. They plan to bottle only quarts for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back