Mobil 1 5w-30 truck & suv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Walmart today to pick up this oil and there was none on the shelf and no space for. Looked on Mobil's website and its not there, either.

When did they stop making it or am I missing something here? Its been six months since I last purchased TSUV so I guess its been discontinued.

Anyone know? I haven't been in this part of the forum for info in years as thats how long I've been using TSUV. Did a search and nothing showed (barring the last three days).

Thanks!

I have never seen it before
21.gif

As I understand, it was the 5W-30 Mobil 1 with a dab of extra antioxidants. I don't think that your Toyo would ever run hot enough to notice.

I used to look for it, but only saw it in a couple of places. Then I discovered M1 High Mileage oils and never looked back.
These would be good for you to consider for your '93 Toyota.

Bought a 5-quart jug for $9 at Wally World a couple of weeks ago. Wal-Mart is definitely phasing it out. Don't know about Exxon-Mobil.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
What could possibly be the different between a pickup truck and car oil?

The label.

Originally Posted By: sm00thpapa
I never new they made this oil I think you got the wrong oil brand bro. Only Penzoil and Quaker State make a truck/SUV oil.

Your wrong. They made it.

Originally Posted By: tig1
I never new they made this oil I think you got the wrong oil brand bro. Only Penzoil and Quaker State make a truck/SUV oil.

Your wrong. They made it.

Yepper! Also use to see it in my local WallyWorld.

Whimsey

Market fail. Valvoline started creating all of these ridiculous Mini Van oils.

i have used this almost solely for a few years in my blazer. Like stated above, it is 5w30 with an extra dose of antioxidants. Realistic it was probably just marketing hype.

Nope, M1 had it and I have used it. The label had tones of purple on it to make it different then the other M1s, kinda how AFE is now green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back