Mobil 1 302A..is this the norm??

Here’s one…
Like the color scheme on yours. (y)

I owned a 76 Chevelle and wife owned a 72 Chevelle Malibu when we got together. We had either Chevelles or Monte Carlos in our possession approximately 29 years until we turned into Honda drivers. Actually our devotion to Chevys did not work out too well for some of them. We had (3) of them stolen in that time period and only one was ever recovered. (after it was stripped of course:cry:) Still did not deter our hobby though. Age, health n grandkids shut all the car collecting down. We prefer to spend the money now a days on the grandkids & toys instead. Three grandchildren:) have been God's greatest gift to us thus far.

A buddy of mine had a 69 Chevelle 396/375 hp butternut yellow. He would open the headers and put M&H race master slicks on it and run in the high 12's at the drag strip. Back in the early 70's that was considered really moving. The car had a rubber floor mat and bench seat and it was pretty sweet. I like your Chevelle too OP.

A buddy of mine had a 69 Chevelle 396/375 hp butternut yellow. He would open the headers and put M&H race master slicks on it and run in the high 12's at the drag strip. Back in the early 70's that was considered really moving. The car had a rubber floor mat and bench seat and it was pretty sweet. I like your Chevelle too OP.
Yes, that is fast for a big car like a Chevelle with all that iron under the hood. Those rubber floor mats and bench seat were also in one of my early Chevelles. :) I put a set of headers and dual mufflers going all the way to the tail pipes with cut outs on one of mine. Today you can even buy auto open / close valves so you can go to open headers from the driver's seat.

Back