Mobil 1 2022 Rebates?

I've been checking the Mobil 1 site for the 2022 rebate offer that others on this site mentioned would launch on June 1. It appears as though Mobil did not launch that rebate offer.

On a related topic, it seems that Mobil 1 EP 0W-20 is out of stock in several of the stores in my area (DFW).

I would very much like to be wrong about the rebate, but it appears that Mobil isn't feeling the need for that rebate offer at this time.

I've been checking the Mobil 1 site for the 2022 rebate offer that others on this site mentioned would launch on June 1. It appears as though Mobil did not launch that rebate offer.

On a related topic, it seems that Mobil 1 EP 0W-20 is out of stock in several of the stores in my area (DFW).

I would very much like to be wrong about the rebate, but it appears that Mobil isn't feeling the need for that rebate offer at this time.
I doubt that those Cold DFW morning starts don't really require 0W-20 oil and this would work just fine. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mobil-1-Advanced-Full-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-5W-20-5-Quart-3-Pack/164533613

Latest I heard, someone checked with the rebate company, and the Mobil 1 rebate will start 1 July this year. I guess we'll find out if that's true in 3 weeks.

Why create a new thread to regurgitate what has already been discussed ad nauseam in other threads?

The motor oil shortage has been spoken about ad nauseam as well:

Jackson_Slugger

$50 Site Donor 2022
Why create a new thread to regurgitate what has already been discussed ad nauseam in other threads?

It's interesting that M1 0W-30 is having the shortage, it seems like the cheaper and easier option to make at this point as is was mostly Visom...

Well, the banhammer is lurking... Soon to claim this thread as well...