Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone

Walmart has Mobil 1 12 quart boxes for 25.00 just picked up 2 in 5w30

Attachments

• 57E0F334-DAA9-4A0D-9AB2-981D45ABEDFC.png
    57E0F334-DAA9-4A0D-9AB2-981D45ABEDFC.png
    321.2 KB · Views: 229
Welcome!

This has been YMMV per store from the beginning. Glad you found some.

>$2qt is too rich for my blood. Especially regarding a bag and a box. But I'm the oddball here.

Waiting for $1 per quart without rebate, as I've burned all of mine. Ran out of friends and family addresses at about the $600 mark if I remember correctly. I still have more I could claim, but it looks like they'll burn today.

As always, it depends on location. Ours is still showing $49, which I don't understand because the same skid of the stuff has been there for a long, long time. It's clearly not moving. I keep hoping to stumble across a deal on it. But no dice.

As always, it depends on location. Ours is still showing $49, which I don't understand because the same skid of the stuff has been there for a long, long time. It's clearly not moving. I keep hoping to stumble across a deal on it. But no dice.

LOL, One store near me shows $32 price. Rest are all $50

Dave

1,370 here currently, down about 35 over the last two weeks.

For the record, that's more than double the stash of incorrectly self-proclaimed "king" at his peak.

👑👑👑

That's awesome!

My stash is 21 qts of oil and 14 qts of ATF.

I think I have that amount in the back of my Suburban lol ??🤪

I have a 3 truck fleet(in my sig) that takes 18 qts per 4-5K mile OCI's so at first just wanted to have some stash for this purpose and at times I buy and flip cars and also restore Classic Trans Am's. When I started seeing Mobil Super for $7 a 5qt jug, Mobil 1 10W30 for $2 a quart BEFORE rebate and $10 5qt jugs of M1 Annual Protection. I got HOOKED and it "went nuts" as shown in the pics above lol

I'm proud to say i'm "That guy" on Black Friday. I CANNOT pass by a SMOKIN good deal on a product !! Scored a 58" 4K amazon fire TV with free echo dot for $200 @ best buy last year lol 😎👍

Be on lookout at Autozone/Advance auto parts for next Oil clearance wave. It seems to be a pattern around fall season

Good luck

Dave

I think I have that amount in the back of my Suburban lol ??🤪

I have a 3 truck fleet(in my sig) that takes 18 qts per 4-5K mile OCI's so at first just wanted to have some stash for this purpose and at times I buy and flip cars and also restore Classic Trans Am's. When I started seeing Mobil Super for $7 a 5qt jug, Mobil 1 10W30 for $2 a quart BEFORE rebate and $10 5qt jugs of M1 Annual Protection. I got HOOKED and it "went nuts" as shown in the pics above lol

I'm proud to say i'm "That guy" on Black Friday. I CANNOT pass by a SMOKIN good deal on a product !! Scored a 58" 4K amazon fire TV with free echo dot for $200 @ best buy last year lol 😎👍

Be on lookout at Autozone/Advance auto parts for next Oil clearance wave. It seems to be a pattern around fall season

Good luck

Dave
And this as "arrogant."

Status
Not open for further replies.