Mobil 1 0w-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put this in my 97 Corolla and all I can say is wow. It runs noticeably smoother and quieter. The only down side I can see is it won't rev as quick and has lost some acceleration.

It is a very good oil!

The "down side" may be a placebo affect. M1 0W40 is a very then 40 weight when new then shears down to a solid 30 weight after some miles are put on it.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
How many miles on your Corolla?

It has 136,66X miles.

Originally Posted By: VW_TDI_PD
Man I just bought a 97 corolla. The 1.6 is so [censored] slow I dont think I will be using M1 euro car formula haha
Yeah its slower then [censored] but its suppose to be an economy car. The 1.6 they put in it will last forever. Go take a look at Corolland forums. There are people over there with over 300,000 miles and even more with over 200,000 miles.

Originally Posted By: brian12
Originally Posted By: StevieC
How many miles on your Corolla?

It has 136,66X miles.

Originally Posted By: VW_TDI_PD
Man I just bought a 97 corolla. The 1.6 is so [censored] slow I dont think I will be using M1 euro car formula haha
Yeah its slower then [censored] but its suppose to be an economy car. The 1.6 they put in it will last forever. Go take a look at Corolland forums. There are people over there with over 300,000 miles and even more with over 200,000 miles.

Anything will last 300K miles if you take care of it.

Spend enough money on it, you can put millions of miles on a car as long as you can get parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back