Mobil 1 0W-40 on sale until 4/9/2003! Only $4.29/quart

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local auto parts store, Auto Barn, has a sale on all grades of Mobil 1: $4.29/quart when you buy 6 quarts.

The in-store flyer doesn't list the 0W-40 grade, as they just started carrying it, but when they ring it up at the register, 6 quarts of 0W-40 come up at $4.29 each.

Auto Barn has stores throughout Long Island, Queens, and Brooklyn (New York).

Unfortunately, for those not in the area, their website (autobarn.com) lists it for $5.99/qt (normal in-store price is $4.99/qt), so I'm not sure if they'll match the $4.29/qt in-store sale price, but it can't hurt to try. If you manage to get it for $4.29/qt through the website, use the free shipping code BH493 for free shipping on any order until April 9th.

Enjoy,
Jason

quote:

Originally posted by sprintman:
$4.99 quart?? I'd buy 100 quarts if I could get at it at that price!

That's American dollars, mate
lol.gif

Hey Jason,
K-Mart's been doing that lately. It seems like they run it for $4 maybe one week out of every six. But no, they don't carry 0W-40 or 0W-30 (in my area). At least it's current stock; the Target in town has a real mixed bag of M1, including one really old blue bottle of pre-TriSyn 10W-30.

Oh, and ...
welcome.gif

[ March 12, 2003, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Greg Netzner ]

Geez I guess I am lucky (me? lucky? nah... something has to be wrong). The Wal-Mart here has all grades of M1 for $3.90 everyday. M1 V-Twin oil is about $6 a quart.

Thanks for the welcome, Greg!
cheers.gif

I think K-mart near me doesn't have 0W-30 or 0W-40 either. And many of the K-marts near me are closing down
frown.gif

Intelman34: Wow, $3.90 per quart? That's great! I'm already going crazy with $4.29!

Jason (aka Jason 0W-40 elsewhere
grin.gif
)

Hey Jase,

Uh oh! Greg sucked you into this oil vortex,
eh? Let's wait for another hoily war over at
you know where. I'll take on you and Greg.

itschy.gif

grin.gif

thanks

Jae

only one wal mart by me has mobil 1 for 3.60. they dont have 0w-40 though. to bad i get tri syn 0w-40 for free anyways.

Hey Jae,

You're on!
itschy.gif

LOL!!

What have you decided for your mom's car? Mobil 1 (in the Toyota recommended viscosity, not necessarily 0W-40!
smile.gif
) sounds like a good plan.

Jason

quote:

Originally posted by quadrun1:

Mobil 1 (in the Toyota recommended viscosity, not necessarily 0W-40!
smile.gif
) sounds like a good plan.

Jason

Hey Jase,

That sounds like a good plan to me too. My
little brother picked this car for her because
she's had car problems in the past and wanted
the most reliable car possible.

banghead.gif

I didn't know either. So, I can't blame him.

dunno.gif

Thanks for your advice.

cheers.gif

Jae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back