Mobil 1 0W-20, 5W-20 and 0W-40 - $25 for 12-qt box

Stumbled across this by accident. The pricing seems to vary by store - only 1 store in my area was selling at $25:

1612216934863.png

Here are the brickseek links if you want to check pricing by store:
0W-20: M1 AFE 0W-20 12-QT BOX
5W-20: M1 5W-20 12-QT BOX
0W-40: M1 0W-40 12-QT BOX

Strokenmerc

Site Donor 2021
The boxes qualified in the past. Was lucky to grab some at a single area WM last year for $12 with a $10 rebate.

For some unknown reason, the WM app showed the item to be “out of stock.”
walmart inventory accuracy is absolutely worthless. went to a wm near me that showed 13 lawnmowers in stock that I was looking for. when I got there, there were none. in my experiences, you just have to birddog what you're looking for with wm.

Score!
$12.50 a box!!!!!!!!:love:
Yes, I filled the trunk!

It's been a couple years since I've gotten any deals - last was Havoline FS for $8.88 a 5q jug --- actually used up those 20 jugs!
Guess I was overdue.:)

View attachment 46324 View attachment 46325
I went and got 3 this morning. Not all Walmart’s have marked them yet, and some are sold out. But I got lucky and my local Wally World marked em down. I’ve been considering going back all day to get the rest but I already have 7 year supply of oil for the wife’s CRV. Wish I had another vehicle that ran off this, but all my others are diesel! Good score

This is now on slickdeals. It was not me. Get the 5w20 HM while you can. It's perfect if you don't like rebates. Because I get so much for next to nothing, I will honestly pass as crazy as it sounds. I have enough jugs. Of course there is some at a Walmart right near basketball tonight. It kills me but I will pass.

Use this brickseek to find it: