Mobil 1 0-40 no longer at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked two Walmarts on Friday. One had all the new oils but no 0w-40. Checked on the other and it had 6 quarts of the 0-40. So I wait till today to go get it. Nowhere to be found. Ask the woman stocking up the shelves and she says they will no longer be carring this mobil 1 weight anymore. What is going on with that?

Maybe your Wal Mart decided not to carry it anymore.

My Wal Mart just got in new stock of all Mobil oils.

Brian

My experience with Wal-Mart, is that they discontinue products when they don't sell high volume. Also, I saw the new synthetic oils by Mobil there, but they were 5w-30 or 10w-30. Before coming to BITOG, I would never consider buying a 0w-40 oil. I bet most people just follow the owners manual recommendations.

I have not seen it at the Wal-mart I frequent ever..Who does carry it??? I'd like to see if Pep boys has got it for the buy 3 get 3 free deal..Anyone seen it at Pepboys???

I checked 3 walmarts , which used to carry it, and none had any. They had the new oil shelf layout paper taped to the shelf, no 0w40 was listed. The new 10w40 EP was not listed either. They did have M1 SUV 5w40 listed at all the stores.

M1 Truck and SUV had disappeared from our local WM, but it was back in the new packaging tonight along with the other new Mobil 1 oils.

No OW40 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back