MMO...What can I expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen plugs come out with a slight pink hue to the porcelain even after about 30,000 miles. They looked great and re-checking the gap they were back in service for another 30K. MMO in the gas it really extends plug life.

I just put some in the gas an oil in my truck, so I don't have any results to post, but I did notice that its more viscosus than I thought it would be. Seems like it may offer better protection for electric fuel pumps.

Originally Posted By: crashz
I just put some in the gas an oil in my truck, so I don't have any results to post, but I did notice that its more viscosus than I thought it would be. Seems like it may offer better protection for electric fuel pumps.

Based on a conversation I just had with my brother he swears it quiets down electric fuel pumps. He has also recently re-confirmed my findings about it freeing up sticking floats in gas tanks. His ram PU gas guage was sticking at the 1/4 tank mark and after 2 tanks of MMO treated gas it has since started working again. He uses MMO all the time in his boat and said he got "lazy" with the PU truck. He will be using it at every tank full again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back