MMO in fuel success stories

I put a quart of it in the crankcase of a Jeep 4.0 once trying to quiet a lifter tic. Didn't work. Mainly because it wasn't actually a lifter but a constantly clicking fuel purge solenoid. ;)

I use MMO every winter,for mr,southwest ct,November too april.then,I change too Lucas ucl.and lately,too ucl,I've been adding a bottle,if supertech has treatment. With it,I average 240 miles.can go 253. Without lucas,and additive,I'll make it 190 miles. With MMO it's the same. But,with MmO,the exhaust has a very nice minty smell😁
MMo is known,for cleaning very good! I don't know anyone,who's put a camera scope into plug holes,after using mmo every tankfull. I would love too,but,I have a lesabre.notorious,the plug wires get destroyed when removing.so for me,it's once every 30,000 miles lol.

I use MMO every winter,for mr,southwest ct,November too april.then,I change too Lucas ucl.and lately,too ucl,I've been adding a bottle,if supertech has treatment. With it,I average 240 miles.can go 253. Without lucas,and additive,I'll make it 190 miles. With MMO it's the same. But,with MmO,the exhaust has a very nice minty smell😁
MMo is known,for cleaning very good! I don't know anyone,who's put a camera scope into plug holes,after using mmo every tankfull. I would love too,but,I have a lesabre.notorious,the plug wires get destroyed when removing.so for me,it's once every 30,000 miles lol.
So you're claiming up to a 33% increase in fuel economy due to the additive(s)?

Have you told any of the oil companies about this?

I used MMO in the fuel of a 2007 Chevy Aveo that had rough idle issues many moons ago, and it did seem to do something to alleviate that problem with regular use over time.