Mistaken identity on a plane

Just a funny occurrence. I am sitting on a plane while it boards, listening to khil radio out of Wilcox, AZ on their web app, and I get "whapped" in the thigh. It's four across seating and I am in a window seat, with gentlemen sitting in the aisle seat next to me.

I look up, and it was a younger lady that whapped me in the thigh. Seems she thought I was someone else. She was super embarrassed. We all had a good laugh.
Ask "who are you and what do you do".

Same thing in my family.

When my daughter was really young she used to ask, "Is that my daddy or is THAT my daddy." :unsure:
That must have provoked some interesting respnses from your wife, er, ah, her mother. :)

Just a funny occurrence. I am sitting on a plane while it boards, listening to khil radio out of Wilcox, AZ on their web app, and I get "whapped" in the thigh. It's four across seating and I am in a window seat, with gentlemen sitting in the aisle seat next to me.

I look up, and it was a younger lady that whapped me in the thigh. Seems she thought I was someone else. She was super embarrassed. We all had a good laugh.
Was she cute at least? Always helps. I know it shouldn't matter but I guess it does.

Some 20 years ago I was vacationing in Ireland with my late wife and her girlfriend. A one point I was down on a knee reading something when my wife stepped in front of me, so I gave her a friendly slap on the butt. Of course it was not my wife, but her girlfriend. We all had a good laugh and they teased me for years to come.

AZJ,

I am on a budget. We don't have kids in school anymore, empty nesters.

One has to define the term border town. This Nogales home is actually not near the border, actually closer to Patagonia (and Patagonia Lake). We stopped by Patagonia Lake, just 2.5 miles from the home, and it was incredible lake in the desert. Fishing, swimming, boating, camping, picnicking, and walking trails. The area around the home was super nice. I can handle the label "border town". As long as it's not barter town (Mad Maxx).

This is the home we looked at. We came prepared to make an offer (if I could talk my Wife into it). Walked away without wanting to buy.
Every single thing was "wrong" with this home, and I clearly state every single thing. The pictures don't show the issues, from long term water damage to rodent infestation. Although built in 2007, the home appears to have never had any maintenance ever performed. The only quality I could find were solid interior core doors. Even the well pump was continually running, yet no water was being used (did have a cistern, so maybe that was being filled).

If this home had a better floorplan, or placed on the lot better, maybe make a lowball offer. But this home, on eight acres, would be a struggle for me to even park my three tow behind under 20 foot trailers.

You are looking down in the green part of the state. Prices are better up here in the desert. However, you are not going to find large lots (over an acre) and be served by septic. You can find larger lots in Golden Valley where they do have water service. Septic works fine, if you don't dump grease an other stuff down the drain.

I am not clear on where Antelope lives, sounds like east of here and maybe even east of Flagstaff. There are no antelope around here. Elk live in the Hualapai Mountains (a very short drive away) and sometimes come down into Kingman. Quail are everywhere here.

I did that once years ago. A group of us went to a bowling alley for new Years bowling. A lady sitting at a table off to the side looked just like a friend of mines inlaws neighbor. I chatted with this lady for 15-20 minutes. Then everyone asked me who i was talking with. I said your neighbor, thats not our neighbor they haven't got here yet. I guess I turned beet red. Whoops

When I was a teenager and dating my to be wife, I was at their house one day.
Walked up to my girlfriend, grabbed her from behind in an inappropriate spot and kissed the back of her neck.

She turned her head and it was the younger sister. Oops!

My face must have turned all sorts of red. :p

Back