Minnesota-temp of 63 at 4AM in November??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to last, but we've had a nice run. I recall at this hour on 11-11-66 -15 degrees going out to the deer stand=we are certainly not Maui or San Diego!

Catchy headline, BUT it's dropping all day to 39 tonight.

High of 45 tomorrow & below freezing the next 2 nights.

It's coming, Cowboy.
wink.gif
I can't wait for Ice Fishing!
banana2.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Almost 80 degrees the past few days here! What a wonderful surprise this week has been. But like you said, its not going to last!

I rode the Goldwing to Chicago yesterday and had lunch with a buddy, who just bought a 1990 Springer with 125 (one hundred twenty five) miles.

This isn't that unusual. A couple of years back, I was riding the Ozarks in Arkansas and Missouri in November, and it was this warm as well.

We hit a record high 0f 78F here in the Rochester, NY area. Another warm one today. Not good weather for deer hunting.

PS: it was 64f here at 6:30 this morning.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't get cold enough to snow all winter. We deserve a mild one after the last two we've had...

I'm loving this mild weather- makes yard work so much easier. Plus I have more time to get the snowblower prepped before Mother Nature drops the hammer on us.

We're going on our third straight day of 70+ here in the Detroit area. Yesterday I had to keep the van's A/C on most of the day because of the humidity and heat! Last year around November 10th or so, we got like 4 inches of snow. Crazy how things change from year to year.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
A/C still running 24/7 here in SE TX.

And here in Da Swamp too. We live at the bottom of a bowl of lukewarm soup . . . which is composed of equal parts of snail slime, raw sewage, used engine oil, and human sweat.

(Going by the smell, anyway.)

74f yesterday here in NE ohio.

74f today with rapidly changing weather later.

not fun trying to do leaves in high wind but they need done.

Warm here in NY! I'm going to be giving the Focus a wax job tonight!

This time change. Man, I just can't get into it. I wake up naturally at 630. I have been waking up at 530 all week.

Record breaking 90 degrees here. Yuk. I would love to open the windows and get a nice 62 degree breeze flowing through the house. I hate this state.

Originally Posted By: Kuato
Maui and San Diego would panic if 63 was their temp....

It is too cold here in Orange County.

Today high is only 70 and currently 59 9AM.

Low the next few days is in the high 40's and low 50's, high is 78 on Saturday but drop down too low 70's after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back