Militec-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like to know if anyone has heard about Militec-1. I would also like to know if anyone is using this stuff and if it's any good and worth buying. I am also an independent Amsoil dealer. Thanks

I use it in everything mechanical. After adding to my whipper snipper 2 stroke the idle RPM increased so much I had to get it retuned. Sure dis something friction wisew. U.S military by it by the truck load, thats good enough for me!

quote:
Originally posted by Oilman: Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like to know if anyone has heard about Militec-1. I would also like to know if anyone is using this stuff and if it's any good and worth buying. I am also an independent Amsoil dealer. Thanks
Miltitec-1 don't use it! [Welcome!]

Oilman

Thank you for your replies. But there must be someone out there who has Militec in their engine. I would like to hear from those people and what they have to say.

Oilman- Used to talk at length with a fellow who was trying to get Militec out on the market and did a lot of local shows. He could never persuade me that putting his $25 or so worth of stuff in AMSOIL would be economically beneficial. He became an AMSOIL dealer so he could buy Series 2000 0W-30 at better price--and of course put Militec in there too. Can't give any long term reports, as I haven't seen him for a couple of years now. I do have a dealer who uses Militec with the AMSOIL Series 2000 20W-50 in a classic racecar. Says it is worth about 100 rpm at the end of the straightaway. In that case, probably worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.