Microsoft's Steve Ballmer. This guy's a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by MN Driver:
LOL, I've seen alot of spoofs like that. Too bad the Windows 98 release video was real, that was hilarious when it crashed on live tv.

...I love Linux, I wonder what their trade representations would be like. Gotta love the penguin.

-

-

LOL, I've seen alot of spoofs like that. Too bad the Windows 98 release video was real, that was hilarious when it crashed on live tv.

...I love Linux, I wonder what their trade representations would be like. Gotta love the penguin.

Yeah I compared the photo's and just thought that they must have just found a double of him. He needs to get them to crank the A/C. Those stage lights get HOT. Does anybody know what he was presenting/promoting at the time of those two?

quote:

Originally posted by MN Driver:
Yeah I compared the photo's and just thought that they must have just found a double of him. He needs to get them to crank the A/C. Those stage lights get HOT. Does anybody know what he was presenting/promoting at the time of those two?

a cure for the crabs?
dunno.gif

If that was the dance, what was the message?

I am soon to write a screed on corporate management in the USA. It won't be pretty. I'm fairly sure they aren't all idiots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back