Microsoft's Steve Ballmer. This guy's a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:
Originally posted by MN Driver: LOL, I've seen alot of spoofs like that. Too bad the Windows 98 release video was real, that was hilarious when it crashed on live tv. ...I love Linux, I wonder what their trade representations would be like. Gotta love the penguin.
 -  -

quote:
Originally posted by MN Driver: LOL, I've seen alot of spoofs like that.
That was no spoof, that was pure Balmer.

LOL, I've seen alot of spoofs like that. Too bad the Windows 98 release video was real, that was hilarious when it crashed on live tv. ...I love Linux, I wonder what their trade representations would be like. Gotta love the penguin.

Yeah I compared the photo's and just thought that they must have just found a double of him. He needs to get them to crank the A/C. Those stage lights get HOT. Does anybody know what he was presenting/promoting at the time of those two?

quote:
Originally posted by MN Driver: Yeah I compared the photo's and just thought that they must have just found a double of him. He needs to get them to crank the A/C. Those stage lights get HOT. Does anybody know what he was presenting/promoting at the time of those two?
a cure for the crabs? [I dont know]

If that was the dance, what was the message? I am soon to write a screed on corporate management in the USA. It won't be pretty. I'm fairly sure they aren't all idiots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.