5. Austin Dillon
6. Ryan Newman
7. Martin Truex Jr.
8. Ryan Blaney
9. Joey Logano
10. Alex Bowman

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Loose wheel

Thanks...my guys aren't doing well today. I'll have to cheer for Blaney.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Loose wheel

I wonder how long NASCAR is going to put up with pit crews who can't tighten wheels on 200+ MPH race tracks?

During teh race the penalty is self imposed, you go a lap or more down to fix it. After the race there are penalties.

Hard to tell what that debris was but it broke into a million pieces after he hit it.

I tuned in the Nascar race today after a few years hiatus. I literally fell asleep. Watching paint dry would be more exciting. The highlight of the race is when that dude ran over the debris. With the CEO in rehab prior to his jail stint with the empty stands, sponsor defections and television networks starting to ask for pay to play. How long before Nascar claims bankruptcy? Ten years ago the sold out stands, lucrative television contracts, multi-million dollar sponsors, NYC gala's. Now on the edge of oblivion. What happened? Doesn't help with races like today's.

Originally Posted By: billt460
So what did he hit? It's 12 hours later and they still don't know?

Last I heard it was a suspected spare battery off of one of the StarCom cars, so either the 00 or the 99. Parts like that are supposed to be marked just like ballast weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back