Michelin pilot sport s4

ls1mike

$50 Site Donor 2024
I had to put new tires on the WS6 because I picked up four small finishing nails in one tire. Last year I put about 300 miles on it. I had the front end aligned and have been driving it more as it gets better gas mileage than the truck or Caprice. I have 1200 miles on these tires now.

I have to say they are a dang good tire on that car with 440 WHP and 440 Ft/lbs of torque. I am really impressed on how hard you can push the car with these tires.
I can't tell you how quiet they are because the car is loud, but they are nice and smooth and really confident in the rain.
I might be putting those on the Caprice.

Last edited:
I recently replaced the Pilot Sport 4S on our Lexus GS350 F Sport to the tune of $1,600 all in including lifetime alignment, warranty etc.
This is great rubber. I think I got 30K out of the last set; they would have lasted longer with a better alignment.

I recently replaced the Pilot Sport 4S on our Lexus GS350 F Sport to the tune of $1,600 all in including lifetime alignment, warranty etc.
This is great rubber. I think I got 30K out of the last set; they would have lasted longer with a better alignment.
That is about what I paid for the ones on the Trans Am.

Back