Miami Speedway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for Joey, Pennzoil, Penske, FORD, and even Keselowski who brought him to the team telling Roger that Joey would be a great teammate and could win races and a championship with the right opportunity. Did anyone notice the TV personalities made underlying negative comments about Joey during the race but towards the end when they realized he was probably going to win they talked like he was a true hero, what a bunch of phoney BS.
TOTO.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Fun fact: Roger Penske is the first owner in history to have a change to win an IndyCar, NASCAR Cup, and V8 Supercar title in the same year.

I was actually mistaken. I forgot Scott Dixon won the IndyCar title with Chip Ganassi. Penske did win the Indy 500 this year with Will Power. They still can win the V8 Supercar title with Scott Mclaughlin and the 17 car if all goes well in Newcastle.

This was the FR9 that was in Joey's car posted on Roush Yate's Facebook page.

46440324_10156882240853624_901361241400803328_n.jpg

I am not really a conspiracy theorist. But am I the only one who thinks that Loganos tires were "doctored". Seems strange that during his victory burnout his left tire blew. That usually ends things. But he kept at it until his right tire also blew. HMMMM

Don

Originally Posted by Dadillac
I am not really a conspiracy theorist. But am I the only one who thinks that Loganos tires were "doctored". Seems strange that during his victory burnout his left tire blew. That usually ends things. But he kept at it until his right tire also blew. HMMMM

Don

Ever been to a burn out contest, If i won a Championship i would have done the same thing.
19.gif

"doctored"
crackmeup2.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro2pf0hheIc

Originally Posted by Malo83

Don

Ever been to a burn out contest, If i won a Championship i would have done the same thing.
19.gif

"doctored"
crackmeup2.gif

Even though I hate burnouts and swore if I was ever a driver and won I would do the Polish Victory Lap, if I won a Championship I would burn the car down doing a burnout.

Originally Posted by Malo83

Don

19.gif

"doctored"
crackmeup2.gif

I love how the entire exhaust is glowing cherry red from exhaust port, to collector tip.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back