Mercruiser oil filter study is offline? NOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.oilfilterstudy.com/

I hope this is temporary!
frown.gif

I think a few members have it downloaded as files ..so I don't think it's totally lost.

That was a whole lot of work to just disappear
dunno.gif

Grease and I put the study together. I have the original spreadsheet testing file. If anyone else is interested in hosting it I'll email it on. I think I may also have rest of the information in a PDF.

Let me know
Tim

I'm back after a very long hiatus. My VERY low level host provider had a server crash and lost all of the files. I just haven't had the time to find my last version and put it back on-line. I'll put some effort into it and get back.

quote:

Originally posted by Grease is the word:
I'm back after a very long hiatus. My VERY low level host provider had a server crash and lost all of the files. I just haven't had the time to find my last version and put it back on-line. I'll put some effort into it and get back.

PUUUUULLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!
grin.gif

I've got a site to host the data -- I just need to upgrade the plan ($3 a month) to have additional domains. I still own the domain name and will have to transfer it to my current hosting company.

An interesting tidbit. I have received $16 from the paypal donations on the site. It is as least paying the hosting bills. Not complaining, just wanted to let anyone know that would think I was taking advantage of the situation.

I just need to look at another computer on Monday to get the latest data.

Just been lazy -- boating !!!!

Gee...I wonder what would happen if I hosted the files on my RoadRunner website? Anybody try this with files that may have heavy traffic?

I just renewed the domain today for another year. I even found the two year old files on my hard drive. Give me a couple of weeks to get it uploaded and the domain working. I'll post on this thread.

Quote:

Just got it up last night. There are a couple of thumbnails I need to fix, otherwise it's ready to go.

www.oilfilterstudy.com

I was going to send you a small donation for your efforts but it ended up being smaller than I had planned on. Your Paypal link only allowed me the option of sending $1.

Did I miss an option to change the amount someplace?

Thanks for putting your study back online
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back