Meow!

Got a pic of a local kitty on my driveway as it approaches my yard again
IMG_20210501_173353929.jpg

Your a rude host...

Toss that cat some scraps... :LOL:

It wasn't nearly as big, I'd say about 25 lbs. At first I thought it was a huge stray cat and then I saw the tail...everyone was a bit caught off guard and the kitty just kept walking.

That looks really tall.

One morning I was working from home, or had the day off, not sure which now, and happened to be looking outside when my wife drove home (after dropping the kids off at school). We both watched a bobcat walk across the road and down the side road next to us, headed to the lake I guess. Pretty surreal, didn’t think would come around our area at all. Must have been lost I guess.

When I lived in West-Virginia, one of the neighbours had a bobcat/housecat mix. Think of a fairly large house cat with a bob tail, BIG head and orange like Garfield. None of the other feral and outside cats liked him, but he was clearly king of all he surveyed.

Ya. I wouldn't wish rabies on any animal or person. It is a terrible way to go. Imagine dying of thirst but you gag every time you attempt to drink.
Indeed, you really never know with animals at large whether they are rabid or not, and that INCLUDES wild ANY domesticated and housecats as well as dogs.. Few people realize that cats can become infected with rabies just as easily as dogs and many times house cats are NOT vaccinated against rabies virus! This is another particular reason why I dislike housecats that people allow to wonder at large off their property.

When I went out in the woods in West-virginia, I was always armed. Not against people and not to hunt, but didn't particularly looked forward to getting rabies...

Back