Mental

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a few of you know I have threatend to sell my GC stash a couple of times and then I get seperation anxiety. I've ran the BC to 5k and was quite impressed. The GC seems to be a little sticker and overall tougher though. I keep going back and forth. VOI's UOI's I'm cross eyed.
I get a little lifer noise when first installed on cold starts, otherwise smooth as silk after about 500 miles. The funny thing it drains out after 5k looking and smelling like most oil going in. My 1.8T is chipped has user interface performance adjustments and gets driven quite hard at times. I believe the GC overall would be better for that. But if I ever drive normal the BC may be better.
And as others have noted I get a slight but noticable drop in boost and fuel mileage when first installed then it just keeps getting better as I run it longer to where there is no performance difference at all.

I ready for some golf or fishing maybe.

Just sell it already.
smile.gif

I actualy just sold 21 qts this week, so I am down to 41qts of GC, but I know where there is at least 10 more qts of green if I get so inclined.
I just had to do something though, with 42 qts of Mobil 1 15w-50 EP that I got for $1.12, my wife said I need to get rid of some.

It's all just a bad dream...I am not hearing this...la la la la la la la....nope, not hearing a word...see no more of this stange talk...it's all quiet...whew...for a moment there I thought I was awake and hearing people saying that they s...s-s-s...s-s-so...sol...I can't say it

Yes, I sold some, but it was to a fellow BITOGer who could not find any more localy. I still have enough to last me another 75,000 miles (only a 4 qt sump with 7500 mile OCI) so I figured why not. It's not like I returned it to the store or something.

blupupher -I just had to do something though, with 42 qts of Mobil 1 15w-50 EP that I got for $1.12, my wife said I need to get rid of some"

I'm in the same predicament, I got married on 12/3 and the oil subject came up. she told me to put my entire 115 qt in the balcony storage outside. aye aye aye!

I'm feeling more charitable today...you both had good reasons...it's not like you did this for frivolous reasons...all is OK.
wink.gif
cheers.gif

"I'm in the same predicament, I got married on 12/3 and the oil subject came up. she told me to put my entire 115 qt in the balcony storage outside. aye aye aye"!

I'd say Bye , Bye, Bye!
wink.gif

"I'm in the same predicament, I got married on 12/3 and the oil subject came up. she told me to put my entire 115 qt in the balcony storage outside. aye aye aye"!

I think I would of told her you go in to the balcony storage. see women can be so cold and cruel. start slipping a lil bit of GC in her drink. soon she will be hooked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back