Men's Body Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolaKule

Staff member
For you dudes out there who want to impress the ladies with your "aura" I have some good news.

I have been experimenting. Dangerous I know.
crazy2.gif

But this one gives you a clean, just showered smell with a hint of "manly-man."

Anyway, here's the formula, very simple.

A. 1 - 2 Fluid oz. (60 mL for you European types) spray bottle of Caress, "Waterfresh Breeze" by Lever Bros. Steal it from your wife if you have to (that's where I got mine) and take it to the garage from some 'formulatin.'

B. 1 bottle of GREY FLANNEL eau de toilette, by Geoffrey Berne, NY.

Drain all but 1/3 of the Caress Waterfresh Breeze and save the leftover 2/3 in a capped glass bottle for your next oil change, errr, date.

Add the GREY FLANNEL to within 1/2" of the top of the spray bottle of Caress.

Now you have a body spray that will allow you to go party all night right after that horrific oil change in the Subie, and smell just like you got out of the shower.

You know you have arrived when your grandsons say, "Grandpaw, you stink real good!"
thankyou2.gif

So spray on that spirulina maxima, nymphea alba (that should give you a clue
grin2.gif
), mentha aquatica, PEG-10, sunflower glycerides, hydrolyzed silk, butylene glycol, and fragrances and go out and have a good time, and forget about whether you should use PPPP, PUUP, or whatever.

Seriously, it is a good combo!
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Yes, you could do that, or you can have a horrific oil change on the Subie and just go out and party. If you ever run into a girl who says "You smell like a high moly synthetic" you know you found a keeper.

Don't forget the secret ingredient, a bath or shower followed by clean clothes. I was chased out of an elevator the other day by a gentleman in expensive business clothes that smelled like he did not bathe or change clothes every week. It was so bad it hurt my eyes. Two other people also left when he stepped in. This was a terrible experience. Are there people out there that don't know that they smell so bad their aroma would knock a buzzard of a s___ wagon?

Originally Posted By: sicko
Yes, you could do that, or you can have a horrific oil change on the Subie and just go out and party. If you ever run into a girl who says "You smell like a high moly synthetic" you know you found a keeper.

You have been talking to Ms Molakule, havent' you???
shocked.gif

Originally Posted By: bvance554
You just ruined a good bottle of Grey Flannel...

But, but,
smile.gif
you add the Grey Flannel to the Caress, not the Caress to the Grey Flannel.
spankme2.gif

Last edited:
My GF usually gets some sort of free coupon for bath and body works, and snags the "12.50" bottle of men's body spray she likes for me.
one bottle lasts 2-3 years for me... not much of a smelly guy
57.gif

Originally Posted By: 01_celica_gt
Old Spice Swagger Body Spray works great for me.

I've been using their Wolf Woods. (Serious, you guys: Who names these things?)

Old spice 16hr body wash!! Plus a dash of cologne, good shot of deodorant, clean clothes and no body spray!! I used them before but not a fan of the scents or alcohol after smell of it.

A spray of Aquawax after a shower repels dirt and sweat rolls right off for a week. Girls love it the smell. I think.

Originally Posted By: Radman
...and I pegged MolaKule to be a Windex man!

45.gif

Seafoam Intake cleaner is optional, however.
smirk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back