Men crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow. I just got done talking to one of my friends in High School . He has 3 young daughters and 1 in his wife's womb. He was crying on the phone, crying so hard! They just found out that the 4th baby is a girl....

Talk about an negative emotional toll... I feel bad for the guy. His dreams of going hunting, playing sports and talking about men stuff is all gone.

Geez....taking care of 4 girls.. that's going to be tough. I pity him so much.

Last edited:
Hahahah! that's funny.

Oh well, I'm sure one of the 4 will be tom-boyish. At least he has that to fall back on.

P.S. whatever happened to just being happy that the baby is alive and healthy? I must be old fashioned

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Stanley Rockafeller
Hahahah! that's funny.

Oh well, I'm sure one of the 4 will be tom-boyish. At least he has that to fall back on.

P.S. whatever happened to just being happy that the baby is alive and healthy? I must be old fashioned

But having a son is very important for the man and the world.

By the way, I worded my original post wrong. He was one of my friends from when we were in High school. He's not in High school now hahah

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Popinski

Not quite sure what you mean by that.

Although I do know of too many guys who keep plugging away to get a son, and end up with a quartet of girls...and a family of 6 that won't fit in most cars.

Just be happy that your family is healthy.

Originally Posted By: Stanley Rockafeller
Hahahah! that's funny.

By the way, I worded my original post wrong. He was one of my friends from when we were in High school. He's not in High school now hahah

Probably in archaic societies.

Oh, please. If you polled all men who want to have kids, I bet the majority would say they want at least one boy, if not all boys. I don't know many guys who cross their fingers, hoping for all girls.

That's not to say I wouldn't be happy with healthy little girls, but a big part of me hopes that my guy has the right chromosome when the times comes.

Last edited:
I would have been easy either way.
BTW, I cry all the time, especially because my kids make me happy (when they're not annoying the snot out of me) and life worth living.

You get whatcha get.

Now tell him to put that thought away, little girl doesn't need to know daddy wanted a boy...

We wish him luck on his new child.
smile.gif

You should tell him to man up and be glad his kids are healthy,im sorry but this guy sounds like a big self centered baby with possibly some father issues from his own upbringing that he wants to correct with a son of his own.
He can always choose to mentor a young man but I doubt if he will have time for that.

Originally Posted By: gathermewool
Oh, please. If you polled all men who want to have kids, I bet the majority would say they want at least one boy, if not all boys. I don't know many guys who cross their fingers, hoping for all girls.

Hmm, is that a strawman coupled with statistics made up on the spot ?

Maybe you should poll all men who are dis-satisfied with their own existence, or those who would like to be cloned into future space.

Four girls or boys yeah that would be a crying event. Have 2 boys now and we'd like to try for a girl.. scared for another boy! 2 will be destructive enough!

Originally Posted By: Eric Smith
Four girls or boys yeah that would be a crying event. Have 2 boys now and we'd like to try for a girl.. scared for another boy! 2 will be destructive enough!
Same boat myself. The guy should be thankful for what he has-and start saving up for all those weddings!!
wink.gif

Wow, just wow. I just got done talking to one of my friends in High School . He has 3 young daughters and 1 in his wife's womb. He was crying on the phone, crying so hard! They just found out that the 4th baby is a girl....

Talk about an negative emotional toll... I feel bad for the guy. His dreams of going hunting, playing sports and talking about men stuff is all gone.

Um, what century is this guy from? Next thing you know he'll be divorcing his wife and marrying someone younger. Sheesh. What's his name? Henry the 8th?

He was crying on the phone, crying so hard! They just found out that the 4th baby is a girl....

Your friend is a sorry excuse for both a man and a father.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
He was crying on the phone, crying so hard! They just found out that the 4th baby is a girl....

Your friend is a sorry excuse for both a man and a father.

You got that, I just hope that he doesn't take his disappointment on girls, or even worse, single out one of the girls and blame her.

Plus you never know, just because you have a boy doesn't mean he will be interested in doing stuff like fishing, hunting or working on a car, they guy should be happy he's got a healthy family.

all that so-called 'guy' stuff can be done with your daughter. dude needs to man up and take responsibility for the seed he went slinging around.
I'd be more concerned w/ having FOUR, that's a lot of mouths to feed.
we stopped at 3, 2 boys and a girl. the girl does guy stuff, and still likes her girl stuff too. well balanced kid.

Is the dude from the middle east or a Taliban? Sheesh!

I found that boys are more work when they are pre-teens, gotta watch them like a hawk, where girls are more work when the hormones kick in. Lots of drama, I'll tell ya whut!

Your friend should just be happy they are healthy...

You and the guy need to man up. Wow - is this all you have to worry about? Seriously.

He was half the equation. Maybe more depending how you look at it. Regardless, he made the 4th kid not knowing the outcome and now he's disappointed? What a wimp, and you posting about it in such a way. Weird.

I have no sons. Only daughters. A father has profound influence on how a daughter forms thoughts and opinions and choices about men. There are tons of stuff to do with daughters. Shooting, fishing, hiking - and yes even coaching them on championship teams. Homework, late night talks, early morning wake ups for jazz band bass playing. It's time he wake up and smell reality. I'm sorry if I'm coming on strong, but this is what you should have told the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back