Memorial day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by M56959
Quick note folks, it would be nice to have a holiday post not get removed or locked.

Political commentary, personal agendas diminishing the sacrifice of fellow countrymen will cause this to happen if I have to remove anymore posts.

Also if someone quotes a post containing prohibited topics, the quote and response may both disappear.

I wish we had time to edit individual posts, we don't.

Have a great Memorial day.

smirk2.gif

A big Thank You to all who have served !!!
And remembering those who paid the price for Freedom by giving their lives to this Great Nation !🇺🇸🤣

B109DC3F-56DB-4085-A81C-1D1CD78AA0D9.jpeg

And. Before the day concludes.. Happy Memorial Day, all.

And. For all who have served.. Thank you for your service. Also, to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

34.gif

Originally Posted by hemitruck
Originally Posted by Jeffs2006EvoIX
Yes Sadly, in my neighborhood you see VERY few flags out. It always saddens me. I will have my Flag out as I always do everyday.

We are not the perfect country, and I feel we have lost our way....but to those who died for us along the way?

Nothing but respect.
[Linked Image]

Wrong holiday. That would be for veterans day. Memorial day is strictly to remember our fallen brothers and sisters.

Don't be a jerk, you know what he means. Like the folks that say it's inappropriate to wish someone a Happy Memoral day. Take it for what it is and keep rolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back