Meguiar's hybrid ceramic

b_b

meguires hybrid ceramic.jpg

This is the spray with the mitt that hardens over a few days. The application wasn't too time consuming and the picture your seeing is after a month. im very impressed. ive attached a picture so there's no confusion.
G210300_HybridPaintCoating_Hero_pres_Custom_1_.png

I've completely switched over to carminic spray sealants. I can do my vehicles twice which is less time that using a paste or liquid one time. And the results, protection and seem to be better than any liquid/paste I've used.

This is what I have found to be my favorite, but it's a little pricy at $30.00.

duragloss-nanoglass-ceramic-spray-sealant-5.gif

i don't know about top of the line, but it is does work very well and decently easy to apply. i found applying it in the heat helped it flatten a little easier. I applied it to my truck in the heat of the day under a carport and it was easier to get it to sit flat. i applied it to the wife's car in the morning and it took a little more work.

So it would be a better product?
i think it just sets up harder. there is stipulations with this. you cant get it wet for 24hrs and cant wash it for a week. makes me lean to more permanent application. of course it does eventually wear off. it says a year, but in the south where it rains a lot, i'll probably get six months.

Back