Meguiar's #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a fresh coat of #26 on my 2008 Sienna today...looks like the day I brought it home. I really like this wax. Easy to apply, easy to remove and lasts a reasonable amount of time. Anyone else a fan?

Last edited:
Good stuff
thumbsup2.gif

My go to wax. I use it in all my details both in my business (unless sealant is requested) and on my personal vehicles. Easy on, easy off. I have a gallon on my shelf as we speak

I used #26 waaayyy back in the day and it was a good wax then and and still a good wax today. MUCH better than their new Ultimate and NXT stuff that lasts a month or two. Back then they made good products, today they sell using marketing ploys like hydrophobic technology and stuff.

Originally Posted By: GMBoy
I used #26 waaayyy back in the day and it was a good wax then and and still a good wax today. MUCH better than their new Ultimate and NXT stuff that lasts a month or two. Back then they made good products, today they sell using marketing ploys like hydrophobic technology and stuff.

Yes, Barry and his marketing team do seem to be catering to the ricer set/mentality nowadays, sadly enough.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: GMBoy

Yes, Barry and his marketing team do seem to be catering to the ricer set/mentality nowadays, sadly enough.
frown.gif

It's true. Their OTC products are good but not what they were. Their professional chemicals (especially their detailer series) are great for mass production detailing and the Mirror Glaze series is darn near impossible to beat in terms of selection and quality. M26 included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back