Mechanic around Dover Delaware needed!!

Scott S

2013 Ford Edge FWD 3.5 remain seal is leaking, so I would like to have that replaced and same time I would like to have the timing chain guides tensioners and water pump replaced since it is internal. Looking for somebody that has knowledge with these vehicles, and that has done them before.
Thank you..

Thank you. I think I may have one. Just got to start putting money aside. It's not a bad leak, but I like to nip it in the bud before it becomes one.
HM oils typically have additives for seal conditioning and swelling. It's work a try to see if it will slow it down enough so you can ignore it.

Rear main seal is a lot of work. Many people are better off dealing with it buying SuperTech oil and not fixing it.

HM oils typically have additives for seal conditioning and swelling. It's work a try to see if it will slow it down enough so you can ignore it.

Rear main seal is a lot of work. Many people are better off dealing with it buying SuperTech oil and not fixing it.
I was using, Valvoline maxlife synthetic blend oil before I switched to synthetic. I may switch back. To Valvoline Max life synthetic blend oil after I get back from South Carolina around my next Oil change just to see what she does.

UPDATE!!! I changed my oil, 400 MI before I made a trip to Myrtle Beach South Carolina, I went with Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic 5W20. The oil that was in there, was Kirkland signature series synthetic all I know is, that real main seal area is bone dry.. didn't use no oil going down coming back almost 2,000 miles since the oil change.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

UPDATE!!! I changed my oil, 400 MI before I made a trip to Myrtle Beach South Carolina, I went with Mobil 1 advanced full synthetic 5W20. The oil that was in there, was Kirkland signature series synthetic all I know is, that real main seal area is bone dry.. didn't use no oil going down coming back almost 2,000 miles since the oil change.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
While both oils are synthetic the Mobil 1 oil maybe indeed have better seal conditioners than other synthetic oils.

Back