Measuring jug Recomendation

Ok, I have several small engines (generators, golf cart, motorcycles, Pressure washer, lawnmowers...) and measuring the correct amount of oil that goes into each is a pita. I have a pile of random, mostly homemade containers that are varying shades of useful but they all suck. Writing on the side of a jug with a marker, using the little woman's pyrex, trying to guesstimate from the crummy markings on the side of the containers.... everything sucks. A quick google search reveals dozens of them, but all of the ones that I see that have the CAPACITY I need (4 Liters or higher), don't have fine graduations (oz or ml) that some of my oddball motors need ( measurements like 1.7 qt, 1.25-1.5 qt, .37 quart, 4.2 Liters, 60 fluid ounces...)

So, what is the best measuring pitcher/jug on the market?

Wouldn't something like this work? Fill it twice for more than 2 quarts.

80741psku.jpg

move to Canada, our measurement system is Metric and some own Metric motorcycles and need Metric measuring cups to fill bikes with oil

I use these paint mixing buckets. I have a Rural King close by and they're $2.09 and $.99, respectively.

1620605669787.jpg
1620605679961.jpg
1620605694526.jpg
1620605701850.jpg

move to Canada, our measurement system is Metric and some own Metric motorcycles and need Metric measuring cups to fill bikes with oil
The Accu-Pour posted above earlier has both scales.

OCD (Oil Capacity Disorder).
You may have it.
You can not trust the jugs.
In many cases you can not trust the dipstick.
Many times the owners manuals are inaccurate
Should I trust my Wife's cookware as an accurate measuring device?
Was the oil hot or cold?
Is my driveway level?
Way too many factors to know for sure.
If the above offends you in any way you may have "Oilsheimer's" disease.
If diagnosed please consult your local Tribologist.
If you love her lube her. It's my motto.
YMMV.
Happy Birthing Persons Day

I can’t recall the last time I used anything but the 1 quart or 5 quart jug and their graduations to measure how much was going in... Simple conversions if needed and it’s done. 60 fluid oz is just under two quarts, etc.

Back