MC FL910S, 8000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: tig1
Thanks for the reminder. The last photos I recently posted were doing this. Hope this remains a good way to post pcs here.

Anytime. Photo hosting seems to work pretty good on this site. Photos will always be here, don't have to rely on some 2nd party host site anymore.

That is a blessing. Thanks.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted By: WellOiled
If you are lucky, you can find them. The search tools are weak. It does happen.
Torn FL910S

See, even in his pic he's tearing the pleat! And, my P1 is GUARANTEED to have torn pleats as well!
28.gif

(This is too much fun! Y'all are eating it up!)
grin.gif

Not in the first picture of the tear.

I think a better discussion would be why the FL910S worked so well for Peter but not for jeepman3071 in the linked post. Both engines are Ford 2.4L I4.

The jeepman3071 did not create the tear. The tear was already there in 5000 miles.

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
See, even in his pic he's tearing the pleat! And, my P1 is GUARANTEED to have torn pleats as well!
28.gif

(This is too much fun! Y'all are eating it up!)
grin.gif

Y'all have deviated from reality.

I think a better discussion would be why the FL910S worked so well for Peter but not for jeepman3071 in the linked post. Both engines are Ford 2.4L I4.

Maybe because mine was made within the past year? In any case, it has definitely restored my confidence in using MC filters again once my Wix/CQ blues are depleted.

Originally Posted By: Peter_480

Maybe because mine was made within the past year? In any case, it has definitely restored my confidence in using MC filters again once my Wix/CQ blues are depleted.

No one can argue with your success. Recent production is a possibility. Could it be your engine is not making much dirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back