Mayochup

Add Worcestershire, pepper, season salt, and garlic salt and you have Zax Sauce.

I will occasionally mix the two things together. Usually when I'm eating at Chic-Fil-A.

Giving it some more thought (I can't believe I have nothing better to do right now), there should be two varieties of this: The one with more mayo content should be called mayochup, and the one with more ketchup content should be called ketchyo.

Food condiment history abounds with mixtures such as these.
I'd bet money the large uptick in grocery store patronage has been noticed by food manufacturers.
All they gotta do is design labels and settle on "recipes".
For me the most recent was Helmann's Dijonnaise from ~10 years ago.

There is a minor league ballpark in Sparta (Augusta, Franklin Twp.), NJ.
It is rumored that old man Hellmann lives (lived?) nearby. I do not know.
At several games each attendee was given a store coupon for a jar of the then new Dijonnaise.

OMG Could this mean there'll be "clearance mayonnaises" on a table?

Seems that 50 years ago people talked about Matsup. Supposedly that was the basis for the McDonalds secret sauce.

The companies are trying to pep up sales of mayonnaise. Apparently millennials don’t buy it. That’s why we see these newer variations like chipotle and such.

Funny . . . I put mayo, ketchup and mustard on hot dogs and burgers but for some reason all three in the same bottle doesnt seem appetizing to me .

They call it "fry sauce" at Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers. I don't like it very much. It's not gross so much as bland to me.

I wonder what the breakdown of brand sales of mayo might be? I've started buying Sir kensingtons and haven't looked back.

Mayochup? In Wyoming we lived in Evanston which is a stones throw from Utah and that was the first time I had seen the weird fry sauce. Dad said its what all the Mormons do in Utah. I didnt really care for it,but every area has their thing.I do miss the Shakeys Pizza though. To be fair,its way better than the chicken and waffles craze that happened awhile back.

Add Worcestershire, pepper, season salt, and garlic salt and you have Zax Sauce.

I will occasionally mix the two things together. Usually when I'm eating at Chic-Fil-A.
The need for seasoning at Chick-Fil-A is great. Food with less flavor is hard to find. MHO YMMV

Mayochup has a mayo to ketchup ratio that is too high. IMO

Last edited:
My wife has been mixing miracle whip (no mayo for her) and ketchup ever since I met her, it's disgusting to me because I eat ketchup maybe once a year buy love mayo.

Back