Maybe offensive, but interesting photo

Bill in Utah

Staff member
if you are linking to something that the censor has history with. (like certain men's magazine for example) or you have a word in the link that the censor has "issues" with.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear
website sensor
Unlike the starship Enterprise, which has a sophisticated sensor suite, the starship BITOG has a highly refined censor suite. ;\)

My sensor suite scanned the URL in question and automatically raised shields while reversing thrusters.

To the moderator with the possibly poor vocabulary who thought the picture that I posted was offensive: the letter f can stand for words other than those that rhyme with the name Huck. Only a 7 year old girl may have possibly been offended by what the Scottish Fold was saying. ;\)

PandaBear

Originally Posted By: moribundman
 Originally Posted By: PandaBear
website sensor
Unlike the starship Enterprise, which has a sophisticated sensor suite, the starship BITOG has a highly refined censor suite. ;\)
I have been working around 100 sensors all day, maybe that's why every censor looks like a sensor to me. Just my 2 "sents".

[quote=moribundman]To the moderator with the possibly poor vocabulary who thought the picture that I posted was offensive: the letter f can stand for words other than those that rhyme with the name Huck. Only a 7 year old girl may have possibly been offended by what the Scottish Fold was saying. ;\) [/quote lol

Last edited: