MaxLife 5w20 High Mileage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it exist? I thought it did but I'm having trouble locating it.

I'm honestly not sure... back when I used HM oil, I used MaxLife, and I never remember seeing 5w20 (syn-blend or full syn). QSHM comes in the 5w20 flavor, but as for the MaxLife
confused2.gif

My new little idea is to start using a HM oil in the Honda, being at some point the seals will start to leak. Kind of a preventative maintenance type thing.

my local pepboys has more Maxlife 5w20 than they can sell , in quarts and 5.1 qt containers

Originally Posted By: toyotaguy
We have Maxlife full syn 5w20 at our walmart

Hmmm...they don't have a PDS for that.

Originally Posted By: buster
My new little idea is to start using a HM oil in the Honda, being at some point the seals will start to leak. Kind of a preventative maintenance type thing.

HI Buster

The NEXTGEN version of MaxLife is very similar.

You might could do the O'Reilly $20 rebate if you want the NextGen version of MaxLife 5w20. Don't know if they carry that weight.

Amazon has the 5w20 of MaxLife Next Gen on "Subscribe & Save" too:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051RTQXY/

$16.40 so $2.73 a bottle. You just have to remember if you do a subscribe and save, to cancel the subscription after ordering.

Originally Posted By: mongo161
If I remember correctly, the MaxLife Next Generation in SN has MOLY while the MaxLife in the red jug does not.

IMO....I'd go with the NG for the MOLY.

Both the red and green bottle Valvoline Maxlife have the same additive package. I have the pdf files saved on my computer

Does it exist? I thought it did but I'm having trouble locating it.

They have 5w-20 here at Walmart and most auto parts stores. I have not seen it at Kmart or Target

Someday...

"If the sky we look upon, now, now
Should tumble and fall

And the mountains may crumble
Crumble into the sea..."

Even your gas tank will, eventually, leak.

Cheers!

I'm running NxtGen Maxlife 5W-20. I know they also make regular Maxlife 5W-20. I used a Walmart.com coupon to purchase it and got free shipping to the house. I think I paid $18 and some change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back