Marvel Mystery Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: FZ1
I think your experience,is your experience. I think MMO is, basically,a cleaner,so if you have an engine that needs cleaning,well,maybe it cleans it. My Honda owners manual says additives are of no benefit,so I don't run additives. Detergents in gasoline clean the fuel system,so that's all I run. I run M1 EP oil and change it every 6 months so that keeps my engine clean. So far,so good at 122,000 miles.

FZ1...You failed to fully answer or respond to my previous post.

BTW....I only use MMO in my fuel.....never in my oil. My engine is spotless....due to the use of great synthetics (Mobil 1 and PP). I agree to never add additives to good oil.

I changed my oil in my Jeep and my moms Honda about a month ago. 4 qt.s GTX and 1 quart of MMO in the Jeep and 26 ounces of MMO in the Honda, (20% according to the bottle) added it to the gas tank also. I didn't drive it for a couple of days as the wife was driving it.

When I did drive the Jeep, it was like night and day! Smoother idel, more response on the gas pedal. I thought maybe the wife stopped and got high test gas or something. I asked her and she said no, just 87 octane.

The Honda I don't notice any difference.

It's been 30 days now since the MMO has been in the oil and it is still running great. I have not put any more in the gas tank since the oil change, but plan to soon.

It has done something, I don't know what, cleaned something, lubricated the fuel system, I don't know but it runs a lot better now. The oil still looks clean, only 250 miles on it though.

I should mention I had a 95 STS Seville Northstar that I added MMO to the oil and gas and didn't notice any difference just like the Honda 2.2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back