Mann 920/6 & Redline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mann 920/6 cut open! at 15.000 km with redline 5w30 Nissan Navara 2.5L Diesel

everything is perfect at 100.000km

just changed to fram ultra and amsoil signature 5w30 and we will see!

Must be harder to get or expensive, Amsoil and Fram Ultra in Greece? I don't know about those flat washer looking adbv's. I know it is German and all, but you would think it needs some shape so slight pressure can be applied around the inlet holes.

Originally Posted By: goodtimes
Must be harder to get or expensive, Amsoil and Fram Ultra in Greece? I don't know about those flat washer looking adbv's. I know it is German and all, but you would think it needs some shape so slight pressure can be applied around the inlet holes.

sorry for the delay!

there is isnt fram here at all! i bought 2 of them in my trip to canada just to try! but i think the mann oem im using its the best quality!

we have an amsoil distributor it has good prices! on the other hand redline prices gone up to the sky here!! so i switched to amsoil ss 5w30

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: goodtimes

The ADBV is defintely not flat. I cut open a new Mann W/917 recently, and posted pictures.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4022295/Re:_Mann_W/917_cut_open.#Post4022295

Originally Posted By: tgiannak
there is isnt fram here at all! i bought 2 of them in my trip to canada just to try! but i think the mann oem im using its the best quality!

I use the German made Mann filters on my Volvo, and there is no need for anything else since I can buy them for $4.99 each, and like you said they are very high quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back