Man Killed in Argument Over Military Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
A Montana man who faces a deliberate homicide charge for slashing another man's throat told police they were arguing over which branch of the United States military was better, the Army or the Marines, Yellowstone County prosecutors said.

They didn't say the branch the killer served in, so we don't know which one is better.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-killed-argument-military-branches-24849332

I searched news to see why the stocks suddenly dropped, but I don't think it's it.

In other news:

Quote:
The Russian Premier League condemned the treatment of female fans who say they were strip-searched by male police officers before a soccer match in the World Cup 2018 host city of Kazan.

Several Spartak Moscow fans say police refused to allow female fans into the stadium for Friday's match against Rubin Kazan unless they complied.

In a widely read blog post in Russia, fan Ekaterina Stepanova wrote of the "humiliation" in which female fans were singled out and "required to strip, and that includes being demanded to remove their underwear" for a search lasting up to 10 minutes.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/08/05...-female-soccer/

Last edited:
Merica.

merica.jpg

Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek

They didn't say the branch the killer served in, so we don't know which one is better.

crackmeup2.gif

While in AF tech school in Aurora CO, class members traveling alone @ night were occasionally attacked by groups of marines, TDA for photography training, trying to make a few points; the points they made were, yes, 4 on 1s seldom work out for the 1, and even after 12 weeks at Camp LeJeune, they could not distinguish between friendly and foe.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: eljefino
Originally Posted By: friendly_jacek

crackmeup2.gif

Why was that my first thought?
grin2.gif

If that is any indication of the quality of men in the US military we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Things just get more idiotic by the day in the USA. Sad, but true.

Hmm. Living in Texas the only argument I thought could escalate to that level would be "Ford or Chevy."

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
If that is any indication of the quality of men in the US military we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

The accused is 63 years old. It must be an issue of the senior citizen generation.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster
Hmm. Living in Texas the only argument I thought could escalate to that level would be "Ford or Chevy."

Them's fightin words! Ford and Chevrolet are not auto manufacturers, they are religions!

Originally Posted By: pbm
Maybe it's time to ban guns.....err I mean knives....err I mean alcohol..

LMAO <(wait... is that allowed?)

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell

Okay, but the killer was a vet of the Vietnam era.
Drunks and losers need not apply to today's American military.
In the Vietnam era, many local outcasts were inducted under the selective service system, along with the straight-up majority of inductees.
The military, then and now, served to provide many young people with a sense of personal discipline as well as a set of values that served them well throughout their lives.
Maybe you should be a little more concerned about the quality of men in Comrade Putin's police forces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back