Man Killed in Argument Over Military Branches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
If that is any indication of the quality of men in the US military we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Things just get more idiotic by the day in the USA. Sad, but true.

Given this fact: William Earl Cunningham, 63, of Laurel, made an initial appearance on a deliberate homicide.

He could not possibly be in our military today. In fact, over 80% of the high school students today are ineligible for military service. Whether through academic performance, physical standards, or illegal activity, they cannot serve.

Yet, the military has no problem meeting recruiting goals with the remaining 20%.

It's safe to say that this bottom-feeding criminal would not be eligible for service. From the article: Cunningham told the officer he pushed Horn back and said, "Then I cut him . I did what the Army taught me to do." The Army most certainly did not teach him to assault and kill another person in an argument. The Army didn't teach him to resolve conflict through the murderous use of a knife. He's trying to evade responsibility for his crime.

I'm surprised that you didn't pick up on that evasion, or on his age, which clearly show an older nut case...not a member of our military...

If that is any indication of the quality of men in the US military we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Well, you don't appear to be in the military, so clearly they haven't reached the bottom of the barrel just yet.

Originally Posted By: Mykl

Well, you don't appear to be in the military, so clearly they haven't reached the bottom of the barrel just yet.

LOL!
thumbsup2.gif

A buddy of mine who is a physician in the armed services said:

"The intelligence of the average person is average. Half of all people in America have an I.Q. less than 100, and large numbers have one from 70 to 90 or so. As many as are found from 110 to 130."

Originally Posted By: Mykl

Present tense. I'm too well informed to be cannon fodder for
what passes today as the US Military. Let the special interests and foreign powers that have large lobbying efforts (AIPAC) fight their own battles. I could care less what happens to them.
wink.gif

. The correct name is Global Corporate Military Industrial Complex.

Last edited:
Sure. No one has ever accused you of letting the facts getting in the way of a good cock n bull post.

But by all means continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back