Major auto makers who do not multi-brand by chassis?

Is Ferrari a major auto manufacturer? I think they are still built by hand so I'm not sure.
I am pretty sure that none of their models currently share platforms but I heard they are moving to a modular design in the near future.
Well, Fiat(or is it Stellantis?) doesn’t own a meaningful stake in Ferrari anymore - maybe some supply agreement with Maserati. Otherwise, Ferrari would had a competitor to the Urus.

Ferrari sold >10k cars in 2019, a record, in a "normal" year, and undoubtedly, could have sold more. Everyone was hurt last year, not just from the demand side, but also production. Modena is in northern Italy, the region that was first, and hardest hit by the pandemic.

(There used to be a time and place when it considered 3000-3500 to be its peak, to help preserve exclusivity, but that was a long while ago, and if ~3x that figure still results in waiting lists, why leave money on the table? An amusement park as well? Sure.)

The upcoming Purosangue SUV will likely boost sales for Ferrari like the Urus did for Lamborghini. Or its SUVs did for Porsche.

The development mules have been running around with what look like Maserati Levante bodies, but IIRC, it's supposed to be a new front-mid platform.

Back